Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Veterans Day

To any person that has or is currently serving in the armed forces, THANK YOU! Thank you a million times over.

As I look back on my life the only thing I regret is not joining the armed services. It was a option that I seriously considered at one point in my life, and I wonder how my life would be different if I had.

When I think so someone that is or has been in the armed services, gratitude fills my heart. I look up to you, consider you all an example and a hero.

As I read over this post, I'm embarrassed at my inability to express my feelings and thoughts in a way that these men and women deserve, so let me just say, again, to Grandpa, Adam, Wayne, Matt, Steve, Eric, Ted, Liz, and all the others that are serving, Thank you from the bottom of my heart. Thank you and my God Bless you all.

1 comment:

free font said...

hi there, warm greeting ^_^
keep up the good work ~_0